Crystal Equation is an independent business conglomerate that is at least 51 percent owned and controlled by one or more women who are U.S. citizens, and whose management and daily operation is controlled by one or more of the women owners. We are a Tier 1 vendor to multiple Global 500 companies in the communications industry.
We are looking for quick-thinking self-starters who are ready to step up to the plate and become citizens in the 21st century global economy. Conversationalists with a strong attention to detail, who have a desire to solve business challenges, and bring their own innovative ideas to the table will find a home were they will excel. Our company culture promotes real problem solvers who are willing to think outside the box in order to fulfill our clients’ needs.
We are looking for people with sales experience and/or a bachelor’s degree who are ready to take their career into their own hands. We need people who thrive on a small team with a common goal rather than people who feel isolated behind the cubicles of a larger firm. Our management team excels at interfacing with each individual, everyday, offering insight, training, and a knowledge base that has been cultivated by over thirty years of experience in the industry.
Finally, we need thought leaders who can be impact players in applying their intellectual strengths as growth potential is high, and each associate is responsible for driving their own destiny within the company, propelling themselves with dedication and fresh ideas in the industry with the highest compensation plan within our industry in the state.
We appreciate applicants with experience in Technical Recruiting, but experience is not required as we offer an intensive and comprehensive training program.
The successful candidate coming into this role will interact on a daily basis with the best minds in the field, for both contract and permanent positions.
A successful Technology recruiter is required to have the following knowledge and skills that will enable them to perform their duties well.
- Determine candidate requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determine candidate qualifications by interviewing candidates; analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status updates on a regular basis
Skills & Experience
- Must have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess great attention to detail and willingness to document within our ATS – you will be responsible for maintaining thorough notes in our database.
- Must have the ability to work independently and self driven
Crystal Equation’s Benefits
- PPO Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Pre-Tax Medical funds
- Paid Time Off